Saturday, April 28, 2012

Farmer Fern & Friends Perform at the Well

I had my first performance with the Farmer Fern & Friends puppet troupe at the Well on Friday.  It was a lot of fun.  A wonderful group of children came out to see our puppet play.  We planted sugar snap pea seeds and made puppets.  The children were so creative.  Each one found inspiration in the materials provided and made their own original creations.  We constructed a theatre for the occasion.  Louisa built the frame and I helped decorate it.  We still have some more work to do but I am please with the results so far.  I want to make a banner for the top that says Farmer Fern & Friends. 

The Puppet Theatre
The Children Hard at Work
Busy Creating
Farmer Fern Visiting with the Children


What a Creative Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment